Ixonos Process Evaluator
Is using your web service an experience for your customers? Do inconsistent practices cause you extra costs? Do arduous data acquisition, inaccuracy, disputes and lack of time repeatedly preclude you from developing your service process? Ixonos Process Evaluator™ is an automated method for data acquisition and analysis. With its help, you can assess your present approach in a week.
Do your processes need remodelling?
How can you know how the processes you have described work in real life? Do people comply with your practices? Are your customers happy with your e-service? Do your customer service and on-line services really operate in accordance with your process descriptions?
Processes are useful only when adhered to
Ixonos Process Evaluator™ enables you to easily pin down the differences between your e-business process description and reality, in just one week. We identify the bottlenecks, deviations and variations in your service process, and we also catch any human errors. By using Ixonos Process Evaluator™, which is based on a method developed by Ixonos and on QPR ProcessAnalyzer, you will inevitably discover the true performance of your e-service process.
How you can benefit from Ixonos Process Evaluator™
- Detect, rectify and remove deeply rooted incorrect practices
- Ensure that systems and people comply with your defined processes
- Assess at a glance the needs for development and reform of your e-service processes
- Not everything can be automated, but processes encourage people to work systematically – why else would you describe and document your processes?
- A report on the present state of your process
- An expert opinion on targets for development
- Recommendations for corrective action
- An estimate of the development investments needed
Ixonos Process Evaluator™ gives you the blunt truth. It is the easy way to obtain an external evaluation of the present state of your process.
+358 50 356 4211