Multi-Channel Processes and Integration
Multi-channel processes and integration allow service processes to support multiple channels. They also enable integration and, more and more often, full automation of processes.
Customer encounters occur in a variety of service channels. Whether customers contact you on the Web, by phone or in person, the relevant activities and systems must work together in an integrated way. To create a consistent and superior customer experience regardless of which service channel is being used, service processes must also support truly smooth channel interoperability and sharing of situational customer information.
With the help of our services you
- Standardise you service processes
- Get real-time follow-up on the transactions and turnaround times of business processes
- Ensure that critical information is available at the right time, in the right place and to the right persons
- Get your business information integrated with e-service channels
- Information agilified using e.g. social-media solutions
- Ensure regulatory compliance in relation to retention of critical information.
Enhanced efficiency with unified service processes
Our business process management solutions help organisations analyse, optimise and digitise business processes – in real time, if necessary. With their help, you will create process-driven applications agilely and on business terms, utilising existing IT investments whenever possible.
Our enterprise content management solutions provide a central place for organisations to store and manage their information and content, such as images, video, email messages and documents. All this is stored in a single system and distributed, in appropriate formats, to people, processes and systems.
Ou experience in Multi-Channel Processes and Integration:
+358 50 356 4211